Infrastructure Support Specialist
Location: Grangecastle, Clondalkin, Co. Dublin - onsite role
Role: Permanent - full time
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and workforce solutions. We operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals across the IT every day.
We are currently looking for experienced Infrastructure Level 3 Engineer to join our client onsite in Clondalkin, Co.Dublin on full-time permanent basis.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a large datacentre - datacentre operations experience
- experience racking & stacking IT gear, cable management.
- experience migrating and decommissioning of datacentre assets.
- Work experience in engagement in a process-oriented organization
- technical support experience with HPE server
- troubleshooting blade platforms
- Work experience with deployment and cabling methodologies.
- A professional degree in a technical discipline
- Part of a best-in-class datacentre support team, responsible for the deployment, Decommissioning and processing of legacy hardware in and out of data center facilities
- Moving/lifting servers & IT equipment
- Relocating and moving of large enterprise equipment
- Creating/attaching labels and barcode
- Ability to perform duties constantly and without deviations unless otherwise instructed
- Removing HDD/SSD/Flash/ from servers for destruction
- Basic Networking removal
- Updating progress to supervisors
- Escalating to senior technicians and management as needed/required