An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our global FMCG client (the powerhouse behind brands such as Walls, Persil, Magnum and Knorr) as a Global Talent Advisor to be based remotely (UK only). This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, paying circa £40,000 pro rata, per annum depending on experience.
As a Global Talent Advisor you will lead Talent Acquisition & Assessment activities internally and externally (50% of role will focus on Talent Acquisition and 50% on Assessment activity projects). You will engage with global business stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of business needs and priorities and translate the wider business strategy into talent resourcing strategy.
About the role:
- You will partner with impact global business stakeholders and global HRBPs for Marketing & Technology Recruitment & talent Needs (and be agile in your approach to supporting other businesses areas).
- You will proactively plan where resources will be needed in future and to ensure internal and external talent pools and pipelines are optimised globally.
- You will conduct end-to-end talent research & sourcing of mid-career & above and niche skilled roles.
- As an inspiring member of Global Talent Advisory team, you will impact the performance culture of the team, deliver string Employer Brand activation for the business you support.
- You use technology and best practice approaches, bringing insights and tools
- You are experienced in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition for Mid-Career Recruitment. Marketing or Technology recruitment experience would be beneficial.
- You have experience leading Global Talent Resourcing in multiple countries, covering Projects.
- You are experienced in partnering with senior business stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of business needs and priorities and translating a talent strategy into execution.
- You have developed and delivered end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements globally.
- You enjoy delivering against KPIs, targets and SLAs.
- You like to use data to produce value-adding business-oriented management information and reporting.
- You have a thorough understanding of legislation affecting resourcing in multiple global regions alongside complying with GDPR policies where relevant.
- Expertise in a range of active candidate sourcing strategies and approaches across multiple geographies.