At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
Reporting line: Reporting to Team Leader
ManpowerGroup CoRE has identified the need for a Programme Administrator to support the operational process and delivery of our PMO service to our new client. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager/CRM and Professionals to deliver a service driven culture.
The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for first line support of the recruitment tool of choice, ensuring the compliance of the recruitment process is adhered to; this includes supporting the programme offices, the client, the suppliers and the contingent workers, ensuring customer satisfaction. Supporting the Programme Manager in enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client's requirements, ensuring all testing is completed. The Programme Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating the on boarding for any identified candidates from the client, working with the Assignment Managers, contingent workers and suppliers to ensure a successful on boarding experience.
Furthermore, the Programme Administrator will support on designated projects; supporting the Programme Office as required.
First Line Support
- Offer timely first line support and management for all queries, working to specific SLA's. Ensuring all queries resolved with a satisfactory resolution and resolved locally. Where necessary manage and highlight any queries that need to be escalated to support timely resolution
- Support the Programme Manager on all testing of the Recruitment Tool of choice
- Data Management
- Responsible for correct data in tool
- Update all changes in a timely manner to ensure inclusion in next invoice run
- To include but not limited to Cost Centre, Assignment Manager, Salary, contract extension, contract end changes, informing relevant personnel
- Working with Finance to coordinate the use of IOs
- Manage error logs in timely manner to ensure errors do not affect recruitment or invoice run
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss issues
- Able to run ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Manage offers for pre-identified candidates; working closely with Assignment Managers, contingent workers and pay roll provider to ensure smooth on-boarding process.
- Coordinate new starters working with Program Office, Payroll Providers and Suppliers
- Coordinate suppliers on a day to day basis ensuring process and documentation is being adhered to, escalating any issues to Team Leader or Programme Manager/CRM
- Attend weekly meetings with payroll providers to ensure no starter issues, as appropriate
- Manage day to day workloads to ensure SLAs are met
- Collate information for Performance Issues
- Adding contingent workers to appropriate systems
- Experience in the recruitment process, would be an advantage
- Experience of working with technology
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of a client facing role, including issue resolution
- Self-starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the team
- Experience of supporting change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Ability in to manage suppliers / third party agencies
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
Please click 'apply' for immediate consideration