Class 2 Driver
Location: Opportunities in Hemsworth, WF9 5EG
Job Type: Permanent, Full time, Monday - Friday with 8-10 hour shift patterns
We have immediate opportunities available now for Class 2, multi drop drivers to work from our Hemsworth hub. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it's a good job our amazing drivers deliver over 1.5 million items to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK, proud to play their part in feeding the nation. Join us for a rewarding career.
What you'll need to do:
- Accurate picking on a 18t manual vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Collecting monies from our clients
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
What we'll need from you:
- HGV2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- A competitive salary and pension contribution
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world's leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Bring your whole self to work.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE