Manpower are recruiting for Vehicle Service Officers for one of our clients in based in Broxburn who supply hire vehicles.
You will be required to work between 3 - 5 days over Monday - Saturday 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM with potential for overtime on other days. Reporting to and supporting the Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor, your duties will include the repairs, maintenance, safety checks and cleaning of the campervans and motorhomes.
- Undertaking repairs, preventive maintenance, and cleaning of the fleet.
- Completion of Vehicle Condition Reports.
- Reporting vehicle faults.
- Minimising vehicle downtime
- Working alongside the dedicated cleaning team
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
In addition, you should have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised within a team environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- Reliability and good time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Sound understanding and practical experience of vehicle related tools/hardware
- Relative knowledge of vehicle maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of housekeeping throughout the workshop.
Full driving licence (no more that 6 points, no DD/DR convictions) is advantageous.
If you think you are suitable for this role apply online today with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you, Manpower Scotland.