Stores Person (Automotive)
Location: Commutable from Rochester, Kent
Rate of pay: Competitive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Stores person to work for a national automotive service provider.
Skills required for the job role - Stores person
- Directly controls parts and consumables ordering.
- Liaises directly with parts department and suppliers.
- Ensures that all parts orders are processed effectively and efficiently in line with contractual requirements, ensuring total customer focus.
- Monitors parts ordering and progress and communicate internally.
- Controls stock levels, ensuring stock is entered on current IT stock management system. Store correctly in designated area, issue stock to workshop in a timely manner.
- Carries out random and six-monthly official stock counts, monitors and investigates variances.
- Must have a background in the Automotive industry
Additional information -
- Competitive hourly rate
- 4 on 4 off shift rotation (6-6 days)
Commutable from: Rochester, Kent
Other Job Titles: Stores person, Parts Operative