Manpower is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Administrator (English/Spanish) to join our client on a temporary long-term basis. This role will be primarily working from home and you must be local to Reading or Basingstoke (or local surrounding areas).
You will be the correspondence between the UK and Mexico offices and required to process and translate the communication of data.
- Correspondence between international offices
- Collecting and processing data for finance team
- Processing invoices to excel spreadsheets
- Coordinating data to be shared with relevant teams for deadlines
- Bilingual - fluent English and Spanish
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
This is initially a junior role on a temporary basis, but a possibility to transfer to a permanent role depending on needs of my business. Working hours are 14:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday. This vacancy is with an immediate start following review of CV's and interviews.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!