We have an immediate, full time temporary, home based position available for an inbound Customer Service Agent on behalf of a leading Bank.
As a home based Customer Service Agent, your role will involve taking inbound customer calls, actively listening to their query, enabling you to interpret their needs and deliver an exceptional customer experience, every time. You will work as part of a large remote team, training and equipment will be provided.
What you’ll need to do:
- Provide a high quality customer service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact
- Be focused on attention to detail and data accuracy
- Confidently assess a customer’s needs and offer solutions to enhance the customer experience
- Take ownership for your customer using your own initiative
- Ensure a positive customer brand experience at all times
What we’ll need from you:
- Experience in a customer service environment, previous contact centre or banking experience is not required
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent computer literacy
- Flexibility to work 35 hours per week between the hours of Monday to Sunday 7am – 11pm 365 days a year
- You must be able to connect directly to your wireless router & have a suitable home working environment with strong internet connection
- You must be able to supply the necessary documentation for a full credit and criminal record check
- Full training and follow up support is provided
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand
- Access to training and development
- Salary equivalent: £24,570
- 33 days holiday allowance per year
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.