Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for a procurement administrator to join our client based on the outskirts of Stowmarket. You will be joining at an exciting time as they look to expand their team.
This role will be working full time hours Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm. Starting salary would be £22-24K DOE
You will be joining a large national client and be communicating with offices across the UK and EU so it is essential that you communicate at all levels of the business. You will be working with large volumes and stock so proven ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail is paramount for this role. You must have a can-do approach to your work at all times and must be prepared to work overtime as and when needed.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work on own initiative once set a task.
- Basic understanding of purchasing principles.
- Organised and methodical in organising workload
- Confident telephone manner.
- Sage 200 experience preferred
- Excellent IT Skills
- Evidence of team working and working on own initiative.
- Contacting suppliers to progress orders
- Generating works orders for manufacturing
- Updating the manufacturing system with delivery dates on purchase orders
- Raising Purchase orders
- General manufacturing system maintenance.
This is a temp to perm role.