Manpower are currently recruiting an engineer to work with one of the largest Companies in the UK. The successful candidate will be supporting the maintenance to their properties, in the Dundee and Perth areas. Daily reporting to head of property management, with any issues and maintaining the buildings will be the focus of the role.
Maintenance Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems.
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding, on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical isolations.
- Gas servicing and maintenance
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Experience working in the Facilities Management industry
- Gas safe card and certificate/ACS
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 0700 to 1530. A company van will be provided as there will be travel required over various locations.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience and qualifications, please apply online today!