Manpower is recruiting a HGV Technician on behalf of our client who are a reputable commercial vehicle dealership based in Dungannon.
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician, preferably with experience working on Vans, Light Commercials or HGV's.
This is a great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a highly respected and sought-after brand in the commercial vehicle industry, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting and innovative vehicle technologies.
Working in a modern workshop environment, you will carry out mechanical servicing, maintenance and repairs across a range of Vans, Light Commercial Vehicles and HGV's.
Vehicle inspections and diagnostic fault finding, in addition to a variety of mechanical and electrical repairs. You will also liaise with the service department and ensure relevant paperwork and warranty records are completed accurately.
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification in Heavy Vehicle Repair OR Light Vehicle Repair
- Mechanical experience in a busy workshop environment
- Knowledge of health and safety processes within a workshop
- Ability to fault find and experience with diagnostic systems
- Organised and efficient approach to workload
Competitive pay rates and good working conditions are on offer, joining a reputable brand leader within the commercial vehicle industry.