We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Managed Service Financial Analyst. This is a full time (Monday to Friday - 37 hours) temporary role for up to 12 months, based on their prestigious site in Pinewood, Wokingham, paying £21-£23 per hour. (Please note this role in the first instance will be working from home but will become office based)
- Provide finance support and business partnering for the Managed Service business.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting including sales calculation and reporting (MTSM, G2N, etc.), sales reconciliation, sales accrual calculation, posting JE as needed, balance sheet reconciliations, any other adhoc analysis as needed.
- On occurrence/weekly activities including sales invoicing, customer KPI's report, monitoring of open PPOs and POs, maintaining the other sales related files (e.g. patient list).
- Involvement for future system and process enhancements.
- Involvement in the transition of finance responsibilities to the MS team.
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. understanding SOPs and updating as necessary, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions.
- To assist with the annual PWC external audit and internal audit (currently every three to five years).
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement & sharing best practice.
- Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners.
- Contribute to or lead projects both in finance and across functions.
- Compliance with WWP, Records Retention rules and SOX and statutory requirements.
- Ad hoc tasks & analysis as required.
Skills and Experience
- Part/newly qualified accountant (e.g., CIMA, ACCA)
- 2 years' experience working within a finance department.
- Experience of SAP/Atticus/Navision.
- Experience with working with large volumes of data demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Advanced spreadsheet and other automation skills (Vlookup, Sumifs, Pivots, Alteryx, etc)
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced working environment
Skills & competencies:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly motivated and proactive, keen to learn, take feedback and directions and action accordingly.
- Confident individual, with good analytical and problem-solving skills that can demonstrate innovative thinking and taking to improve performance and solve problems.
- Ability to contribute and work effectively as an individual contributor as well as part of a team, taking the lead where necessary.
- Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Effective and flexible team player as well as the ability to work independently when required
- Strong continuous improvement mind set.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.