About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Vehicle Valet to join our team in Rainham.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles
- Ensuring the valeting equipment and consumables are stored in a secure and safe manner
- To conform to Health and Safety requirements, as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Complete required paperwork
- Attend and participate any training courses that are deemed necessary
What do I need to do the role?
- You must have experience of valeting vehicles professionally
- A full UK Driving Licence.
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.