An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Walls, Ben & Jerrys, l & Magnum are currently looking for a Part time HR Administrator based at their prestigious facility in Gloucester. This is a 3 day week role working 7.5 hours per day for a period of 6 months, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to a max of £25K per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
This role is responsible for providing an HR Support Service to the Gloucester site, acting as first point of contact for HR Operational issues & Managing aspects of payroll administration.
- To provide an HR administrative service for our people on site across the full range of HR activities.
- Ensure payroll and other administrative queries are resolved promptly
- Provide accurate reporting and insights regarding our people data.
- To support administration of the monthly payroll data transfer.
- To act as a first point of contact for line management in attendance, discipline and grievance issues.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good standard of secondary education including Maths and English
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to a range of stakeholders
- HR Process knowledge in the areas of:
- Payroll Administration
- Time and Attendance
- HR Policies and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office - preferably advanced