Working any 4 days from 6 (Mon - Sat), 12 hr shifts.
Pay- £13.82, 48 hours guaranteed (actual about 42 hrs)
Earning potential benefit of long weekend break in the rota every few weeks.
Potential for a perm role (Temp to Perm)
The team operate a new and diverse fleet and pride ourselves on being leaders within the industry for vehicle technology. Our fleet operate with vehicle mircolise telematics, forward and reverse cameras and cyclist proximity alarms. The Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer.
Will be driving around the Ealing and London area.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
- Comply with food safety standards
- Comply with transport legislation and working time directives
- Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery and returns procedures
- Maintain and manage company equipment
Your Skills and Experience
- Must hold a current class C licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Preferred 2 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service skills