Manpower are recruiting for an Account Manager to work our global client based in in Ely. This role of a Account Manager will be office based, although flexibly (2 days per week). It is well suited for someone who is used to working a varied and fast paced role. Your primary role as an account manager will to be a relationship builder and maintainer, rather than a proactive sales person.
You will be responsible for creating proposals, order fulfilment, product training, organising events in addition to servicing existing accounts and vendors.
What We Need From You...
- Great listening and questioning ability to understand the client's objective
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of different people
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with your communication style
- Strong resilience
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Be able to prioritise work load
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A driving licence and your own vehicle
- Real drive and passion to do well and learn
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of up to £25,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular social events, internal and external
- Company Pension
- Opportunities to develop and progress
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!