Trainee Customs Coordinator
Manpower are searching for 2 Trainee Customs Coordinators to work for our client based in Felixstowe. Our client is an independent agency which have been in operation for 20+ years offering a trusted and professional service carrying out the full cycle in freight.
This is an interesting and varied role which would suit someone who has no or limited experience in customs/logistics but is looking to start and long and meaningful career. Full training will be provided in a nurturing environment, there will be lots of opportunities to learn, grow, develop.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Arranging movement of a wide range of freight on a global basis
- Seeing the job through from start to finish
- Completing Customs clearances
- Arranging collections & deliveries
- General administrative support to the team
- Ensuring orders and work flow is running smoothly
What We Need From You...
- Possess the attitude and desire to learn and develop
- Qualified to at least GCSE level, with Maths an essential (any other education is a plus)
- Have a keen interest in developing a long and stable career
- Knowledge of imports/customs and logistics would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer services or administration would be helpful
What You Get In Return...
- A Competitive Salary of £20,000
- Private Health Insurance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme (Depends on company performance, tracking to do 4k this year)
- Free parking
- Training and development from an experienced and friendly team
- Accredited qualifications
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!