Manpower are currently recruiting an experienced transport administrator for our national client based in Bathgate.
This role will require a candidate with great administration skills and a background in transport.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Downloading of Vehicle Tachograph Heads
- Liaison with Warehouse and Shunting Resource on Vehicle Status / Defects / Availability / Etc.
- Liaison with Warehouse on Loading Standards / Spot Checks / Left off Load / Etc.
- POD Processing as required
- General Admin / Ordering / Maintenance as Required
- First Point of Contact for Secondary Distribution during Backshift Hours
- Support Crews returning to depot with PPE / Defects / Service Agent Callouts / Etc.
Hours of work will be 12pm-8pm Monday to Friday initially, moving to 2pm-10pm thereafter.
To be successful in applying for this role, the ideal candidate will have good transport knowledge, to efficiently deal with the daily debriefing of drivers.
If you have the relevant experience and skills and are available for an immediate start, then please apply online today!