RPO Delivery Recruitment Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
As a global leader in in professional talent and workforce solutions, Experis operate in over 50 Countries worldwide, deploying more than 38000 skilled professionals across IT, Engineering and Finance Sectors every day. Over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us to recruit their professional talent, that will set them apart from the rest.
So, what will you be doing?
As an RPO Delivery Recruitment Consultant for Experis, Talent Solutions you will be responsible for proactively identifying, assessing and securing candidates of all levels for some of the world's most prestigious IT or Engineering Clients.
- Receiving and qualifying job descriptions from the clients
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of sources including hotlists, current Experis finishers, in-house database, external search engines, social media, referrals and advertising
- Attracting candidates to work through Experis by promoting Experis's services and clients
- Managing applications and short-listing suitable candidates within tight deadlines
- Interview candidates for selection purposes to ensure technical as well as cultural fit (telephone or face to face where possible)
- Fully qualify candidates on the role, location, rate, client requirements (such as credit checks or reference policies)
- Prepare CVs for submission including filling in coversheets
- Arrange and book interviews, brief and prepare candidates for interview
- Making offers to candidates and negotiate where necessary to ensure acceptance of offers
- Taking references and any other post-sales activities required such as obtaining candidate's identification and documents, limited company details etc
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of Recruitment, preferably within IT, Engineering or Finance
- Previous experience of high-touch, client and candidate management
- Proven track record of high performance with a consistent billing history
- Previous experience of using in-house candidate databases
- Experience of proactive search using LinkedIn and Job Board Search
- Ability to build strong and effective networks
- Good time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Results Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and to meet tight deadlines
- Resilient with a positive approach
What's in it for you?
- Internal RPO delivery role, 100% exclusive work with market leading commission
- Representing many market leading brands in their sectors. In most cases you will be white labelled, with client equipment and a client branded LinkedIn account.
- This is a highly consultative end to end delivery role with full client ownership.
- Award winning culture, flexible working (mix of remote & office).
- Employees are empowered and given great autonomy in their roles.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities across the group with allocated personal development available courses funded by Manpower Group.
- Manpower Group has been recognized by Ethisphere as a World's Most Ethical Company for the 12th year in a row.