Supplier Engagement Analyst
Location: Work from Home - potential to return to office in Altrincham depending on guidelines. 1st Floor, St Johns House, Barrington Rd, Altrincham WA14 1JY
Contract: 3 months temporary - potentially ongoing.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Hours of Work: Full time Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Salary: starting from £9.50 per hour
As business support, you will be the main point of contact responsible for the onboarding of all Panel Agent Suppliers across our client and your key responsibilities will be contacting, managing, tracking and recording all supplier onboarding & compliance activity.
This includes management of their compliance documentation, ensuring these documents are maintained via day-to-day management of our Gatekeeper portal. Your role may require you to have use other systems such as Bullhorn, CMS and other Vendor Management Systems as used by the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance of our PSL of Umbrella companies.
You will communicate with suppliers via telephone/email on a regular basis. Occasional travel to supplier locations may be required.
In addition to this you will also provide regular updates by email and telephone meetings to Workforce Solutions Supplier Lead, our client Account Managers and Supplier Relationship Managers, and help to provide reports to senior managers as required.
We are looking for a bright, keen person to join our Supply Chain Management team. This is a position that requires someone who possesses the following attributes:
A-Levels or degree level qualification
Good customer service and/or coordinator attributes or background
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Possess intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational or difficult situations sensitively and professionally
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Good attention to detail & a methodical approach
- Adaptable and flexible attitude and approach
- Excellent planning, organising & time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise quickly and efficiently
- Displays eagerness and motivation to succeed