Manpower are seeking an experienced Project Manager who can hit the ground running in our client's Business Process team. The role will be a mix of remote and office-based working in Glasgow city centre.
The ideal candidate will be from a Public Sector background and will plan and oversee all aspects of projects including business process projects that may involve small to enterprise scale applications. You will have experience of various project delivery methodologies including waterfall and agile methods.
Responsible for production of commercial proposals and engagement in the change request process, you will own delivery responsibility for all project scope including budget and forecasting. With a strong and confident approach to leading projects, you will be able to accurately and efficiently identify and manage resources required.
As a people-orientated individual, you will lead a team of cross skilled resources to deliver project outcomes and deliverables. You will have strong time management skills and manage project schedules to account and client standards.
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing, Pay, HR and Pensions
- Working knowledge of underpinning technologies such as Oracle
- Experience of delivering similar complex business process projects including third party COTS implementation / upgrade projects
- Strong project risk and issue identification/management
- Good project cost management and controls
- Experience of managing secure Programmes is desirable.
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance, this will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower.