Our international client based in Felling Gateshead are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their busy team.
Hours - Monday to Friday 37.45 min a week between 8.30am to 5pm
Hourly rate - £10.00per hour
Duration - 6 months initially
- Orders to Cash Management - responsable for order processing, shipping, invoicing, statements, returns / collections, claims and credits.
- Arrange courier shipment orders - Brexit Paperwork (Shipping invoices).
- Arrange haulier / FedEx bookings from Felling - releasing all "Made to Order" batches from Felling.
- Log despatch paperwork daily and log and check freight invoices.
- Manage Daily Priority sheet.
- Manage UK produced MTO Orders.
- Customer Complaints - in conjunction with sales managers ensure that complaint's charter is updated and managed through to resolve/response to customer.
- Co-ordinate customer information requests and support sales managers with administration support.
- Direct customer queries to technical support.
- Support Marketing with queries, literature and panel requests. Pick and send out panels on daily basis, ordering panels to replenish. Order literature to replenish stocks.
- General office administration.
Experience & Skilled and Capabilities:
- Customer service experience with a strong customer focus
- Experience in SAP - beneficial
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to enthuse and influence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.