We are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Payroll Assistant based in York, working hours Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week) on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay £10.29 - £11.20 per hour.
Essential - ESR experience and ideally NHS payroll experience.
Main Responsibilities will include: -
- Operating the Payroll function on a day to day basis
- Ensuring organisational and customer requirements are met effectively and efficiently
- Resolving Payroll queries from staff, customers, and outside agencies
- Maintaining effective communication with staff, managers, and customers
- Responsible for inputting data, checking, and reconciling information
- Making calculations and answering queries from staff and customers
- Analysing complex data, statistics and preparing financial returns
- Dealing with confidential information and managing sensitive matters
- Organising and prioritising workload
- Responsible for analysing detailed financial information
- Identifying errors and omissions and carrying out complex calculations
Temporary On-going Role
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme