We are currently supporting one of our Global Clients to find a temporary/long term Mechanical Fitter at their Wigan Plant. Working on a day shift 39 hours 7:30-16:00 Monday-Thursday & 7:30-15:00 on a Friday (early dart). you will provide on demand support, reactive & pro-active maintenance of all cell machinery.
What do you need to succeed in your application?
- A qualification Mechanical Engineering & experience as a Fitter
- IOSH accreditation or demonstrable experience of Health, Safety & Environment
- Experienced in a fast-paced manufacturing Maintenance Team
What will your day look like?
Working on a day shift, you will be on hand to support & cooperate with your colleagues, by responding to breakdown calls & fault finding with first time resolution to ensure that downtime & loss of production is kept to a minimum.
- Planned maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Rapid response to breakdown
- Carry out TPM & identify possible future issue to the Planning Engineer & Maintenance Manager
- You will look to maintain, improve processes & look for continuous improvement at all times & include in the PM schedule
- Problem solving
- Use of PEMAC system
As part of this role, you must be prepared to take on training as required which will not only enhance your skills, but also improve the working day of the Team. Initially we will look to undertake MEWP & FLT licensing if not already held by the successful candidate.
I look forward to receiving applications from those who are available immediately & interested in this temporary ongoing opportunity.