Our client, a leading energy provider is currently recruiting a Field Optimisation Coordinator to join their team.
The position will be based at home but will require travel to site in Bexleyheath.
The principle purpose of this role is to ensure the full capacity and potential of the Smart Metering field operatives is achieved in terms of planned and unplanned activity. The role will oversee all field activity and proactively monitor its progress, effectively maintain and update static data, appointment availability and ensure that non availability for all Field Force Service Providers is minimised and effectively addressed if necessary to prevent impact to the service delivery.
- To adhere to appropriate Health and Safety guidelines and support the goal of incident free performance within Smart Meter Install
- To support colleagues and peers to maximise their performance and contributions to meet future needs of the business ensuring skill and knowledge sharing takes place.
- Ability to monitor, interrogate and analyse schedules to spot issues and opportunities for improvement
- Take ownership for issue resolution
- Proactively identifies risks and delays and devises and implements solutions to address them
- Escalates issues to line manager where appropriate to ensure work is successfully completed on time and in full
- Support Field Staff in resolving any issues that arise on a day to day basis
- Proactively manage allocation and re-allocation of planned and unplanned activity
- Ensure all technical and non technical field operatives schedules are optimised to ensure productivity
- Effective use of all Click software applications to ensure effective schedules are maintained for all field operatives
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships both inside and outside of Smart Metering, demonstrating positive personal behaviours and leading by example to ensure effective, coordinated delivery of targets
Knowledge & Skills
- Consistently achieves successful delivery against stretching personal and team targets.
- Experience of rolling out new processes and systems engaging users.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate requirements into practical deliverable and measures.
- Able to communicate with different types of people across a variety of mediums
- Can engage peers and influence colleagues
- Able to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate design amendments or clarifications
- Flexible as the demands of the programme change
- Able to seek and find information on systems and through networking with others.