We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Customer Service Representative. This is a full time temporary ongoing role working between 8.30am - 6.15pm (flexible to cover phones) 37 hours a week Monday to Friday, based on their prestigious site in Beeston Leeds, paying £12.28 per hour (Please note this role is working 2 days onsite in the office and 3 days at home but will move to full time onsite).
Our client produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Our client is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing s customer and sales support, for all customers contacting the Customer Service Department. To assist in the growth and retention of company sales by meeting effective performance targets and maximise the benefit and opportunities derived from excellent Customer relationships.
- Manage telephone enquiries through to a satisfactory resolution
- Working with internal sales representatives
- Process customer orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups
- Assist in the development of a working environment for his/her team that fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement
- Provide excellent service at every interaction
Skills and Experience
- Graduates welcome to apply
- Pharma/Healthcare background is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, well organised, numerate
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- Proven ability to establish and grow customer relationships over the telephone
- A self-motivated, committed team player
- Takes initiative / ownership
- Persuasive and mature approach
- Positive approach to problem solving - solution orientated
- Relevant experience in Customer Services, principally in telephone work, with a Customer first mind set.
- Proficient in basic computer packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment.
- Positively support LEAN, 6S, process excellence / improvements.
- Customer focused & goal orientated
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results