Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £9.94
We're currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor on a fixed term basis on behalf of our housing association client based in Belfast.
- Pre-contract surveys to establish the scope of the work.
- Inspecting work being carried out by Contractors and by the Executive's Direct Labour Organisation.
- Reporting to the Contract Administrator and completing regular inspection reports on the progress and quality of work on site in line with contractual requirements and KPIs.
- Attending site meetings with the Contract Administrator, Contractor and Quantity Surveyor and liaising with each as necessary to ensure compliance with the programme of works.
- Detailing and co-ordinating the Works Orders for Tree Surgery works.
- Inspecting the progress and quality of the Contractors work on site.
- Liaising with District Management, District Maintenance and other bone fide groups to ensure quality service provision.
- Liaison with housing management, statutory bodies, community groups and other interested parties on all aspects of Grounds.
- Maintenance, including attending meetings, site visits, discussions and briefing Housing Management on proposed projects.
- Administrative duties associated with the role.
- A degree in Landscaping or an equivalent relevant professional qualification plus 1 years post qualification experience
- A relevant BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma plus 2 years post qualification experience.
Exceptionally, candidates who do not meet the qualification requirement, but who can demonstrate that they have 3 years relevant experience may also be considered.
Please submit your CV to apply.