SMALL TOOL FITTER - GLASGOW / LEITH - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Manpower are working in partnership with the UK's leading independent equipment hire company who provide excellent company benefits and a real investment in your career growth and progression.
The primary objective of the Small Tools Fitter role will include maintenance, service and testing for the following:
Digger's, Dumper's, Roller's, pedestrian Traffic lights, Trailer's, cut off saws, plate compactors, generators, mini diggers, skip loaders, concrete mixers, hydraulic breakers, electric breakers, rotary hammer drills, jigsaws, circular saws, paslode nail guns.
- Service, test and run the tools to ensure they are in good working order prior to hire
- Tagging all electrical tools when test and run completed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and full range of accessories
- Assist with general workshop duties
- Driving duties during holidays and periods of absence.
- Ensure workshop is clean, tidy and well organised
- Assist in ensuring availability of Top 50
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, experience, skills and attributes
- 1-2 Years' Experience Minimum
- PAT Testing Certificate
A proven track record in the following areas is essential
- Carry out PAT Testing on all electrical tools
- Service and Repair all Petrol and Diesel tools
- Completion of all test certificates and associated paperwork
Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
- SVQ3 in Plant/Tool Maintenance
Performance Indicators on the job:
- Tools tested and ready for hire
- Low number of repairs
- On-going Management appraisal
In return for the Small Tool Fitter role you can expect an excellent salary package, company benefits and a real investment in your career growth and progression.
To take the first step in securing this fantastic position apply today…..