At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be a part of a team whose focus is recruiting customer service and sales staff to one of our high-end clients who specialise in household appliance insurances. In your role as a Recruitment Resourcer will be to work as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, to work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the Customer Service/ Sales industry
So, what will you be doing?
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of customer sales/ service vacancy
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for vacancies
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Reviewing CV's to see if they have relevant experience for jobs recruiting for as well as advising candidates to prepare suitable CVs for relevant positions.
- Booking potentially candidates in for telephone interviews.
- Conducting telephone interviews following a script provided and asking key questions the client has given
- Booking potential candidates in for a face to face interview
- Liaising with different branches of Brook Street to ensure a smooth start to finish recruitment process
- Building rapport with candidates whilst keeping professionalism at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of Recruitment is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- A positive and proactive personality
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent customer service or candidate management experience
So, what's in It for you?
- An excellent basic salary and the opportunity to earn commission
- The opportunity to secure a permanent role with ManpowerGroup
- Work for a business that's been voted one of the worlds most ethical for 12 years running
- Access to hundreds of internal opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Join a fun and supportive team that will drive you to be the best
Apply now for immediate consideration please click apply