Manpower UK are currently looking for a Customer Service & Export Administrator to join a growing Manufacturer and Wholesaler in Rochester, Kent.
It is vital that this person has some working knowledge of European shipments/export processes and European trade post-Brexit. It would also be a huge benefit to have previous experience of working in a logistics/shipping environment.
Sage 500 experience required!
This role is being offered as a 9-12 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave.
The Customer Service & Export Administrator will be responsible for:
- Entering orders onto the system using different currencies
- Ensuring accurate shipment documentation
- Scanning and uploading each order onto the system
- Ensuring all the details of the order are accurate for invoicing
- Solving problems and customer's queries over email and telephone and greeting visitors
- Speaking with overseas customers
- Any other duties as required
Immediate start. Office based position (social distancing measures in place).
Please apply ASAP so you don't miss out!