Manpower UK are delighted to be partnered with a national distribution & haulage business on their hunt for multiple HGV Class 1 Drivers to be based out of their site in Rochester, Kent.
Following a number of large project wins our client is looking to expand it's exceptional fleet of drivers and can offer a number of permanent vacancies within their General Haulage division.
Days of work Monday-Friday (weekend overtime available). Nights out also available.
Includes delivering across Kent & London.
Type of work:
- Construction Parts
- Steel Fabrications
- Horticultural products
- Plant and Machinery
- Agricultural Equipment
- Event Equipment
- Building Materials & Supplies
- Accurate, timely movement and delivery of products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Being fully compliant with all relevant driver legislation
- Valid HGV1/Cat C+E license
- 2 years+ of relevant driving experience
- Valid CPC license and Digi Tacho Card
- No more than 6 points
If interested please apply ASAP as these vacancies offer immediate start & company induction.