A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of HR & On-boarding Administrators to support our Client with a project for up to 6 months.
As a Human Resources Assistant your main duties will include:
- Providing effective and efficient Global administrative support;
- Create and distribute personnel offer letters & associated documentation;
- Personnel on-boarding;
- General HR Admin tasks as required.
The position is initially for up to 6 months and may possibly be extended if required.
Initially working from home. Once the restrictions are eased you may be required to work from the office.
Successful candidates must have :
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative;
- Proficient IT skills;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to proactively organise and prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines;
- An HR background would be advantageous.
Interested?! Apply today