We have an immediate, full time temporary, currently home based position available for a Digital Business Account, Case Operator on behalf of a leading Bank.
As Digital Business Account, Case Operator, your role will involve processing applications for new on-line Business Accounts. You will accurately process customer data, open business accounts, using your experience in finance or banking you will be able to identify financial crime risk.
You will work as part of a remote team, equipment and training is provided.
What you’ll need to do:
- Manage and prioritise you own work load, opening customer accounts
- Provide a high quality customer service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Focused on attention to detail and data accuracy
- Confidently assess a customer’s needs and offer solutions to enhance the customer experience
- Take ownership for your customer using your own initiative
- Ensure a positive customer brand experience at all times
What we’ll need from you:
- Experience in a finance or banking environment
- A passion for customer service and a drive for customer satisfaction
- Experience working in an administrative environment
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent computer literacy
- You must be able to connect directly to your wireless router & have a suitable home working environment with strong internet connection
- You must be able to supply the necessary documentation for a full credit and criminal record check
- Equipment provided
- Training support is provided
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand
- Access to training and development
- Salary equivalent: £25,980
- 33 days holiday allowance per year
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.