Job Title Sales Team Leader/Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis are growing! We've used this challenging year to establish key area's to focus and grow our business. We've responded to the global trends that we are seeing proactively and with more agility than ever before. Our ambitious, driven and fun specialist team of Consultants that operate largely on IT tech roles within the North West area of the UK.
Seeking an experienced business development team Leader, with mentorship experience to elevate this established reputable team to the next phase of their growth ladder. You will have a proven track record of successfully winning business and driving market opportunities and team performance
So, what will you be doing?
You'll be leading the already well-established IT team, using your industry specialist knowledge to upskills and provide ongoing support to the team to ensure financial targets are met.
- As a people focused manager, you will ensure the team have the knowledge and skills required to carry out their day to day roles. This will include running training sessions, ongoing coaching, providing day to day mentoring and on the shoulder support and running team meetings.
- You'll be at the forefront of our client engagement strategy and ensure our business is successful through bringing on new client wins as well as maximising potential within our existing client base
- Developing business with both new and existing clients through networking and other business development activities.
- Ensuring our existing client base is being kept up to date and that an effective strategy for lapsed clients is implemented.
- Supporting other consultants in client meetings and presentations to ensure the client experience and engagement
About You, what are we looking for?
- IT / Digital / Technology sector experience highly desirable will consider other Industries.
- A full understanding of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Leadership/Mentorship experience
- Naturally organised and good at organising and inspiring others
- Demonstrable experience in business development and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to lead in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Ability to understand client pains and solution sell services directly relevant to solving those pains
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure
- Excellent personal and professional growth opportunities
- Join a mature, autonomous and well established and highly reputable team within the IT industry
- Excellent personal and team-based incentives and rewards and winning culture
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds' most ethical' for 10 years running
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying. Please contact Karen Ellis at Manpowergroup Internal recruitment team.