Manpower are recruiting a Product Manager for our client based in Over, Cambridgeshire. They are a forward thinking dynamic company who are looking to add to their marketing team due to growth. This role would need you to product manage key product lines, through catalogue, web and media promotion, whilst making continuous improvements to the product portfolio to ensure the greatest return, exposure and benefit to the company. To ensure total customer satisfaction for the assigned product portfolios through provision of product information, technical support and marketing materials.
Specific responsibility would include maintaining company websites and writing product material such as press releases, blogs and web articles. This would also include the production of data sheets, flyers and brochures in-house, experience with in design and illustrator would be an advantage
What We Need From You...
- Degree Level (or above) education in a Scientific Discipline
- Experience as a Product Manager / Brand Manager or Product Specialist within the laboratory sector
- Good verbal communication skills, team skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Previous sales, web, e-commerce, marketing or general business qualifications and/ or experience would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Web management tools (Magento) and SAP Business One would be an advantage
- Familiarity with basic HTML would be an advantage but not essential
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary from £25,000-£40,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Friendly work environment
- To work for a company that truly values, respects and develops their employees
- Annual bonus scheme
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!