Job Title Recruitment Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Boutique team of Expert Consultants in marketing, creative, tech and digital recruitment who work across all sectors. Who are passionate about placing candidates in the company that's best for them and delivering a high service to their clients.
The Role, what will you be doing?
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships.
- Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Proactively source candidates using the available tools
- Account Manage the relationships with clients and key stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- You'll enjoy the thrill of working towards a target or goal
- You will have a high level of drive and resilience paired with a strong work ethic
- You will be adaptable and will seek out personal development and progression
- You will be professional with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You'll be articulate and naturally good at negotiating
- You will work well within a team environment but will also be able to operate autonomously
- Previous experience in outbound sales or cold calling is essential.
What's in it for you?
- A Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Instant access to an award winning, learning and development team
- Fast tracked career progression and access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Join an already successful, fun and buzzing team that regularly celebrates success
- Benefit from flexible employee benefits package including private medical care, private dental care, paid holiday, refer a friend cash bonuses and much more
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds most ethical' three years running
Would you like to hear more?
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Karen Ellis by clicking the ' Apply' button!