Job Title Recruitment Consultant - Finance
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Working within the Experis brand you will join the leading premium brand in Finance Recruitment in the UK. As a Consultant within Experis you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills through extensive training and managerial/mentoring support to ensure that you maximise not only your abilities but also the market opportunities. Experis thrives on people who are passionate about recruitment, market knowledge and being the best at what they do!
So, what will you be doing?
- Working as a 360 recruiter working with qualified Finance permanent roles UK nationwide
- Good existing client base to utilise and expand out further
- You'll be embedded into the already well established and reputable team Finance team. You'll research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your market by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Account Manage the relationships with clients that you develop or are allocated. This will include developing a relationship with key stakeholders, allocating resources to ensure vacancies are filled successfully, ensuring all administration is completed
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Finance recruitment
- Demonstrable experience in cold calling and winning new clients and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- The ability to work in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the recruitment market
- Demonstrate an expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
What's in it for you?
- An competitive basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure
- Join an already well established and highly reputable team within the Finance industry
- Benefit from a car allowance once you have hit your target for 3 months in a row
- Excellent personal and team-based incentives and rewards and winning culture
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds' most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional growth whilst being supported by an award winning L&D team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact