An exciting opportunity has arisen for a n HR Data Analyst to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Kingston upon Thames (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role to last for 9 months , working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £28K - £35K pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
HR Data Analyst, Separation Project
The HR Data Analyst, Separation Project role will support the HR workstream for the separation of Elida Beauty from the Main Data. The role will sit within the organisation, and will ensure smooth transition and separation process in all key HR areas detailed below.
About Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is an exciting new beauty business within our client. Driven by our colleague's creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers, and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start.
- Ownership of data and analytics linked to HR workstream
- Design and build Future of Work dashboard linked to Elida Beauty implementation
- Ownership of recruitment progress tracking and weekly reporting
- Work in partnership with Finance to ensure robust tracking of data linked to HR controls and budget (attraction, retention, relocation payments)
- Partnership with programme leadership team and Elida Beauty management to support in building proactive HR metrics i.e. quality of hiring, Diversity & Inclusion
- Proven experience of working on Workday
- Providing analysis and reports
- Collating data to create a visual data journey or story
- Recruitment reports, attraction, payments and retentions
Dealing with Data requests, Gathering Data, Data verification and reports
- Live tables and data
- Dealing with External consultants from Deloitte (on matters relating to Org / FTE project planning, Reward, Benefits, Pensions)
- Central PMO team
- CHRO, Elida Beauty
- Workstream leads from Finance, GTM, SC, Finance, Marketing, R&D
- European Works Council, Central works councils in countries
What we are looking for
We expect you to have a strong technical mindset, and HR data & analytics experience. You will need to be very detail orientated, and have excellent skills in not only analysing data, but providing proactive insight, and presenting data in an interesting, visual way. Your organisation awareness needs to be high with an understanding of different geographies and strong relationship and stakeholder management skills. At the same time living and breathing the Human in HR. The team has a high passion for performance, resilience and a strong commitment to collaboration and agility.