We are recruiting a Area Sales Manager to work for a well respected manufactuer of quality holiday homes and lodges.
As an accomplished Area Sales Manager you will market and sell its products across West and South Wales
- Planning and carrying out customer visits to a regular agreed schedule to ensure full coverage of the area.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures in all aspects of sales and marketing activities within the area.
- Servicing all aspects of customer relationship including sales, promotions, assistance with customer after sales service, inventory checks and credit control activities.
- Collecting and reporting market intelligence information and adhering and contributing to the company's management information and sales database systems including submission of weekly activity reports. The company will in due course provide you with a laptop PC and provide training in its CRM software applications.
- Attendance at public, trade and dealer/park shows including participation in and supervision of build up and breakdown activities.
- Providing local support to the company's response service to potential retail customer enquiries emanating from the internet, e-mail, telephone and postal enquiries.
- Attendance and participation from time to time at meetings of the Sales and Marketing team at our Head Office and alternative locations.
- Any other duties that the company may assign to you from time to time within the range of your skills and experience.
Ideally you will live in the West Wales area, be smart in appearance and have a proven track record in business development.
This will be a field based role and travelling will be required, you must hold a full UK driving licence. A company car and mobile phone will be provided.
If you feel this role is for you, please apply with your up to date CV.