We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a team in Clydebank on a full-time basis. This is a vital role involving monitoring and managing debts in line with policies and procedures for the collection of monies owed. Furthermore, you will liaise with the organisations team of recovery specialists and solicitors.
The successful candidate will work 17.5 hours per week, days and hours will be flexible however a Thursday is compulsory due to business trends. The assignment is expected to last 6 to 12 months.
Hourly rate: £13.27
- Managing debts from reminders to initiating legal action
- To liaise with departments to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Supporting the Finance Team Leader with reporting and record keeping
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information
- When required, supporting cashier and banking services within the wider organisation
Skills and Experience;
- Qualified to SCQF Level 6 (including accounting/numeracy)
- 1 years experience within a Credit Controller position involving debt recovery
- Previous experience of finance systems and Microsoft Packages
- Ability to travel independently between sites when required
- Good customer service skills to manage complex situations
Interested? Apply today!