Manpower UK are currently looking for an experienced HGV2 Driver to join an international wholesaler, to be based out of their site in Aylesford, Kent.
If you are sick of working long hours and would like to work for a progressive company that can offer early finishes and the chance for a quality work-life balance this is the opportunity for you!
The HGV2 Driver will be responsible for delivering construction materials to numerous locations across Kent & London, they will also be responsible for loading, securing and checking the vehicle.
- 2+ years of previous HGV2 experience
- Local knowledge of South East
- Previous multidrop experience
- Valid HGV2 License
- Valid CPC & Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 points on your license!
- HIAB or Moffett desirable
HIAB or Moffett license would be a huge benefit but training can be provided.
Paying £28-30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for an immediate interview.