Manpower are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor on an ongoing temporary basis for a prestigious client based in Smethwick.
The purpose of this job role is to provide contact between the business and the customer base, reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader. The Sales Order Processor will work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork and pro-actively managing customer accounts.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Chasing overdue orders, quotations and monitoring on-going projects;
- Maintaining client files and ensuring contact details are regularly updated;
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- All-round administrative duties;
- Ensure the most appropriate use of time management;
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the company's product ranges
This is an ongoing temporary position, potentially leading permanent paying £9.30 per hour.