An exciting opportunity to work as a driller for renewable water and energy company. Who accesses your local aquifer providing private ground source heat - an alternative to energy companies.
This role is fully remote and you will need to flexible as you will be required to work away from home, whilst the jobs are complete.
Minimum 3 years experience working with land rigs (offshore welcome but not necessary) - minimum NVQ in Land Drilling II.
- Geotechnical experience a must including basic well design,
- BHA design and bit selection
- A foundation knowledge of Geology and drilling responses through varied formations
- Application of drilling hydraulics,
- hole cleaning and according drilling parameters
- Full UK drivers license + BE trailer license (the client will put you through BE trailer course)
Nice to have:
- Experience managing a drill crew, including rig hands / derrikman / mud man etc
- Project competency in scheduling and costs including
- Experience in Hydrogeology and water Wells
- Experience in Ground source heating (open & closed-loop systems)
Training & Benefits
- Training to meet development competencies (technical and commercial)
- Career growth and development - Toolpusher and multi-crew management
- Opportunity for both local (to you) work or UK wide travel as per your own situation
- being part of a company with huge growth plans to meet the demand in renewable energy