Quesh Officer - Leicester
Are you an IOSH trained, experienced Quesh Officer with a background in H&S and BRC?
Are you hands on with the ability to influence, establish trust and build strong business relationships?
Our established client is looking for a Quality/Environment/Safety/Health Officer, to manage in house systems and the maintenance of accreditations in accordance within the systems. Through a very hands-on role, you will co-ordinate and manage the safe operation of machinery and people ensuring all best practices are adhered to, and shared. You will organise training for safety/hygiene/environment maintaining an accurate training system and manage, investigate & implement corrective action plans to internal & external NCR's.
- To work with Central compliance team and ensure all group procedures and certifications are up to date
- Manage all accredited systems and ensure compliance meetings are held and actions completed in accordance to the minutes
- Ensure health & safety requirements within the site are always adhered to.
- Ensure Environmental/Hygiene requirements are adhered to on site in conjunction with the management team.
- Maintain training records and organise training in accordance to in house and external standards
- Manage fire wardens/first aiders/forklift truck driver's certification and co-ordinate training when necessary
- Maintain equipment certification/calibration and identify any potential downfalls
- Chair health & safety meetings and organise compliance management meetings to a frequency that complies with internal and external systems
- To attend monthly management meetings and supply site QUESH data.
- Take due care and attention of equipment and resources regarding health & safety, hygiene, good housekeeping, and basic maintenance.
- Monitor the NCR system and through a hands-on approach, carry out NCR root cause analysis, implement change and then send investigation findings and actions to customers and input on MIS system.
- Document all NCR activity internally and externally.
- Ensure site is always BRC compliant
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Sound judgement and decision making
- IOSH Trained
- Self-motivated & Flexible
- Background in H&S and BRC