Customer Scheme Advisor - Warm Home Discount
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's leading Energy Provider. Whether it be at home or work. We're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join us as a Customer Service team, managing the end to end customer journey in relation to the rebate element of Warm Home Discount.
This position requires you to work from home, however due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site and based in the office. All equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 8 am until 5pm Monday to Friday, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business?
Responsibilities will include
- supporting customer facing colleagues with responses to enquiries regarding eligibility, as well as dealing with back office processes.
- This role will play an important part in meeting the Energy Providers Warm Home Discount obligation and ensuring our compliance with the regulations
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and
contact centres. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries via telephone and is confident investigating and resolving queries.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to adapt within a fast -paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise with a flexible approach to handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deliver within given timescales whilst maintaining clear lines of responsibility and communication.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £9.75 per hour.
- Immediate start
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.