Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are seeking to recruit Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in their Foyle clinic.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse (General Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
When starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to be great in your new role. Once through your training period you will undertake work capability assessments and reports for ESA benefit within a clinic based environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based inter-disciplinary team of health professionals.You will meet people with a range of conditions and disabilities, every case is different.
Monday to Friday working hours, no weekends, no night shifts and you will get bank holidays off in addition to annual leave.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 salary
- Generous pension contributions matching up to 10%
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates will join with full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.