Our client is looking for an experienced Customer service assistant to join their team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with customer orders and enquiries by phone and in person
* Handling cash and reconciling with sales and banking
* Managing customers' accounts and credit balances
* General office and showroom duties
You will need to:
* Be fully literate and numerate
* Have good IT systems skills (ideally MS Office)
* Display a can-do attitude with energy and enthusiasm
* Have excellent communication, organisation and customer skills
The successful candidate:
* Must be polite and have a professional telephone manner
* Have the ability to multi-task
* Have excellent time management
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 5 year employment history, criminal record check and be medically fit to work.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Monday-Friday with overtime on Saturday once trained
hours between 8am -6 pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.