Exciting opportunity based in Havant, Hampshire, UK.
- Performs one or more multiple financial activities within various finance functions
- Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration
- Cost allocation
- Setting up cost control systems
- Collecting data,
- Controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures
- Applies principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports
- Oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income
- Input to the monthly reporting process with ability to present information to executive management
- Assisting with financial controls to ensure that all audits are successful
- Competent with using Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets, and other financial systems
- Substantial understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards with significant knowledge of industry and company practices
The individual should be capable in successfully operating in a quantitative environment in order to perform multiple financial tasks. Analytical skills are essential. The analyst should be very proficient with IT applications (i.e.extensive Excel spreadsheets) Degree preferred.
My client recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.