An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Forecasting Analyst (Subject Matter Expert) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company. This role will be based remotely working from home. This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months, working a 37.50-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £48,500 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
*Due to the critical nature of this role we cannot accept applications from candidates with more than 1-2 week's notice period.
Background to the role:
About the Tea Business:
Our Client is proud of its Tea business, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. Recently, it decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential and is currently exploring several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, a disposal or through partnership models. The process is expected to conclude by the end of 2021.
As TeaCo moves towards being a standalone entity, we are seeking an end-to-end Financial Forecasting SME (Subject Matter Expert) to join Project Blossom's Business Planning and S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) Workstream to design agile end state processes from scratch.
What we want to achieve and the expertise we need from you:
- E2E Financial Forecasting lead in working sessions for the detailed design phase
- Support during the lifecycle of the programme, including involvement through testing and training into deployment
Specific Requirements/Experience Required,
- Finance professional with experience in either designing, implementing, or running Annual Plan / monthly forecast financial processes
- Good SAP knowledge with an understanding of the design and implementation of cash-up tools
- Implementation experience in SAP S/4HANA environment would be desirable
- E2E Financial forecasting experience from a Market Sales Organisation & Supply Chain Finance perspective (SCF knowledge should cover Product Costing, Transfer Pricing and Manufacturing & Logistics costs - directs/indirect, materials, packaging and OHs)
- FMCG or CPG industry experience
Demand planning and forecasting are not stand-alone processes, they must be integrated into other aspects of operations to provide value. The Institute of Business ForecastingdefinesS&OP as " a process that integrates demand, supply, and financial planning into one game plan for business.