Class 2 HIAB
£25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Wincanton are recruiting for a Class 2 LGV HIAB Lorry Driver with ALLMI C5+E Brick grab accreditation to join our team working on our Wickes contract in Swindon.
* £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on ALLMI experience)
* ALLMI accreditation C5+E brick grab or equivalent required
* Working 5 out of 6 days per week (Monday to Saturday)
* Start time - 0700
* 39 hour per week (annualised contract)
* Essential DCPC training
* NEW DRIVERS with required crane licence considered
* Paid holiday entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* RAC discount
* High street, Online Stores and Restaurant Discounts
* £500 for recommending a lorry driver friend and your friend also gets £250!
* You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement of multidrop and direct delivery of our customer's products.
* Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
* A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
* Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
* Keep truck clean at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
* You MUST hold a valid HGV Class 2 licence
* You MUST hold a valid Digital Tachograph Card
* You MUST have a valid Driver CPC
* You MUST have no more than 6 points on your licence
* Multidrop experience essential
* HIAB experience required
* ALLMI accreditation C5+E Brick grab (or equivalent) essential
* Home Delivery experience preferred
* Customer facing awareness
* Excellent timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
* Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
* Good communication skills and a flexible can-do attitude to work
* Must have a good geographical knowledge
* DBS check will be undertaken
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is "to make our customers business's better, every day."
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That's why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.